Thursday, December 9, 2021

Xbox Thoughts

Danny Lovas 

So I’ve been Having this debate with my friend Tyler, and he wants me to play the new Forza Horizon 5 with him but I no longer had Xbox Live or Xbox Game pass. I started to do the math of how much It would cost to either buy the game or buy Xbox Game Pass to play the game for free as long as I have the Subscription. I’m not always playing games so I didn’t want to get the 15$ a month subscription but I didn’t want to spend 60$ immediately on a game that I didn’t know if I was going to play it all the time. 

First I started to look at the ups and downs of both options. First I’ll start with the 15 a month, Xbox Live costs 15 a month by itself so the first month would be 30$ and would take only 3 months or less to match the cost of buying the game. The total cost at the end of the year would be 360$, that’s a major down. The Up part of buying Game Pass is the ability to play hundreds of games, this would include Ea Play Games and about 100-200 Games on Xbox all for the 15 a month. 

The second option was to buy the game and have the 15 a month Xbox live. That’s 75$ in just the first month but goes back down to 15$ for the rest of the year or however long I have Xbox Live. The benefit of this too is that I don’t need Xbox Live to play Forza, all I need is to have Forza Downloaded in order to play.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...